We are particularly experienced in:
- Structuring of foreign investments, cross border and treaty network solutions;
- Valuations and legal analyses on the statute of the companies to be privatized;
- Preparation of legal due diligence;
- Documentary attendance on the privatization transactions and representation before the respective institutions related to the privatization process;
- Consultations and attendance on foreign investments, advise on protection of foreign investments and optimization of the tax regime;
- Representation in applying for concession rights upon exclusive state and municipal properties.
We provide legal advice to international companies who wish to open a business in Albania. Our services cover legal matters at all stages of the life of a business entity. They include the drafting of formation documents (articles of associations and by-laws), administrative matters, establishing a branch, and suchlike.
IKONOMI & Partners Law Firm provides all necessary legal assistance to domestic and international companies who wish to establish a company in Albania, by drafting Shareholder agreements or Consortium agreements etc.
All of our foreign clients enjoy our support and advice on residence permits of foreign individuals. IKONOMI & Partners Law Firm provides consultations on the requirements of Albanian laws for issues of visas and permits for temporary or permanent stay in the country.
We monitor and advise on all changes and proposed amendments to Albanian immigration policy and law, which may impact on domestic and foreign corporations and individuals. By doing this, we can best provide our clients with efficient and trouble-free solutions regarding Immigration, Nationality & Citizenship matters.